20 tiny yet amazing things
A reminder to believe in the universe things don’t need to be earth-shattering or hugely consequential.
- Dog yawns (cue pug picture).
- Really fizzy water.
- Getting into bed exhausted knowing you can sleep in the next morning.
- Warm Croissants.
- The satisfying sound of snapping a piece off the bar (yes to Cadbury’s new dark chocolate range).
- Paying for something with exact change.
- Ice cream sandwiches.
- Drying off in the sun after swimming.
- When you discover a crazy-delicious new neighbourhood brunch place (not necessarily new, but new to you).
- An ice-cold glass of white wine.
- Anything sun-dappled.
- An epic skyline view.
- Crossing something off your bucket list.
- Bonfire smell.
- New book smell.
- Cellphone service in elevators
- Surprise packages.
- A really great pen
Add to the list below