With the solar eclipse, New Zealand Fashion week and so much going on this month, it was definitely one to remember! I’ll do a post of more pictures from this past week, but for now… here are some weekend links!
- For the eclipse, I didn’t plan anything but last minute I was so grateful that our friends invited us over to watch the live stream. It was INCREDIBLE. Look how neat THESE IMAGES are.
- Spring is coming and I COULDN’T BE MORE EXCITED. I have sold so many of my clothes on Designer Wardrobe that I’m excited about a little closet refresh. My eyes are currently on THIS sweater first. Holy Chic really does have darling, affordable clothes that I love.
- Don’t live in the city? Uber eats has finally launched in my suburb and the rest of outer Auckland. Join in on the eats fun using the code ‘AUK0476’ and don’t forget to join the Facebook Group where you can ask fellow foodies about food stops anywhere in the country! If you live in Auckland, be sure you’re in our Uber eats Auckland Facebook Group to hear about other foodies favourite spots.
- My most inspired kind of weekend is when there is a food-based show HERE.
- Taylor Swift’s new song came out on Friday. Thumbs up or thumbs down? Thumbs down for me… I just miss the old Country style, Taylor, the most! Also, did you see she vanished from social media right before she launched it? THIS is an interesting article on celebrities vanishing from social media prior to a release. Interesting read.
- My sister says THIS is her favourite yoga class of all time. She shares more of her favourite fitness things on a fun account HERE!
- THIS website should help lower the price of your entire trip. I’m going to give it a try.
- Not sure who to vote for in the upcoming election? Answer the following questions to see how your political beliefs match the political parties and candidates.
- Article on 5 Powerful Mantras to Help you Quiet Anxiety, Beat Self-Doubt, Manage Stress & more.
- I am still reading THIS book. But I made myself tow THIS book on holiday to read… in case I wanted to read it again. Seriously, a new absolute favourite of mine!
We are more than halfway through the year, I’m so excited for the months ahead with busy work weeks and a few planned trips – I’ll be sure to post lots when we get back.
In the meantime, look for a post this week all about the last couple weeks of August!